An internationally operating company is anxious to offer You:
exclusive carrier opportunities in the most modern furniture production company, exceptionally equipped with state of the art machinery having no analogues in Europe. We are looking namely for you if you value a professional growth together with a highly motivated, creative and dedicated team members.
• to organize the work of the department of accounting, ensuring the legality of financial transactions, the use of funds in accordance with the procedure established by law and proper documentation;
• provide fair and timely reporting data to regulatory authorities, including, but not limited to, tax returns and financial statements;
• participate in cash flow management, planning, analysis, credit risk man-agement, currency risk and other risk management;
• participate in financial and tax planning and management process devel-opment and improvement, participate in the development and improve-ment of the company's financial policy.
We expect you have:
• higher education in the field of accounting or financial management;
• experience in accounting / financial management (min - 3 years) in an in-ternational manufacturing company;
• experience (min - 2 years) while working with the accounting program (Mon-itor - would be an advantage);
• experience in budget planning, compilation, execution, and cash flow planning;
• fluent English (speaking, reading, writing);
• strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills;
• work in an organized, thorough, proactive manner;
• advantage - work experience in the furniture manufacturing industry.