1.3. Your Personal Information may be processed by the Owner in the country where it was collected, as well as other countries. The User also understands and agrees that Personal Information, as well as any other information related to the User and collected by the Owner can be stored in both the Republic of Lithuania as in any other country.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.2. The Owner may collect and store the following Personal Information (if the User submits such data):
2.2.1. User’s first name and last name, company name, email address, phone/fax number, physical contact information and other personal information that identifies the User. For issuance and acceptance of invoices – financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers and other information you provide to purchase the services or products (if such Site Services are available on the Site);
2.2.2. information about your device that you use to connect to the Site (for example, personal computer, notebook, mobile phone etc.) for purposes of the Site administration;
2.2.3. other information from your interaction with the Site, the Site Services, content and advertising, including discussions, chats, requests, correspondence through the Site, if any, correspondence sent to the Owner’s device ID, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, standard web log information;
2.2.4. additional information from you or about you in other ways not specifically described here (for example, information related to your contacts with the Owner or store results when you respond to a survey);
2.2.5. other information you provide or you are required to provide on the Site, including the ability to receive promotional offers form the Owner.
2.4. The Owner reserves the right to include other optional requests for information from User to tailor the Site and deliver personalized information to User.
3. MARKETING AND ONLINE SURVEYS
- 3.1. The Owner does not make Personal Information available to third parties for their use and also does not sell the data to third parties for their marketing purposes without Users explicit consent.
3.2. Upon your consent by filling the registration or other forms that may be available on the Site, your email address may be used to receive marketing communications about the Site, available services, current promotions, newsletters and other.
3.3. User may not opt out of receiving administrative communications from the Owner regarding the Site Services or the Site. In addition, User may not opt out of the Owner sending User legal notices related to Site Services or the use of the Site.
3.4. The Owner may conduct User surveys to collect information about Users preferences. These surveys are optional and if you choose to respond, your responses shall be kept anonymous, unless in particular case it is stated otherwise.
4. USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 4.1. The main purpose for collecting Personal Information is to provide Users with safe, smooth, efficient and customized services on the Site. Upon this document you agree that we may use your Personal Information to:
4.1.1. provide the Site Services and User support if requested;
4.1.2. process payments for purchases or other services (if available on the Site);
4.1.3. develop and deliver products and/or services you request (if available on the Site);
4.1.4. offer other products and services;
4.1.5. resolve troubleshooting problems;
4.1.6. prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities on the Site;
4.1.7. customize, measure and improve Site Services, content and advertising;
4.1.8. inform you about, Site Services, upon your consent deliver targeted marketing and service updates;
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 5.1. The Owner may disclose your Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, reply to provided claims or other content, that violates the rights of other third parties or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5.2.1. third party contractors and/or partners who work on behalf of or with the Owner to provide you with Site Services, to help the Owner to communicate with you or to maintain the Site;
5.2.2. other service providers under contracts concluded with the Owner, who help with the Owner’s business or Site operations;
5.2.3. other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your Personal Information;
5.2.4. the parent company of the Owner, its affiliates or associated companies, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, officers, employees, agents, licensors;
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 6.1. The Owner is using reasonable and adequate physical, electronic and procedural measures and methods to safeguard Personal Information in our possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure and modification. Please note that, although we make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, with current technology, we cannot and we do not guarantee the security of your Personal Information as it is delivered or collected using the internet.
7. THIRD PARTIES
7.2. The Owner does not control privacy policies of third parties and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where they are applicable.
7.3. The Owner is not responsible for privacy policies or the content of any other websites to which the Site links or which link to the Site. By clicking on a link, logo or the other item, or using certain services available on the Site, including the online communication services, please note that you may no longer be on the Site.
8. TERMS OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 8.1. The Owner shall have the right to store User’s Personal Information.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 9.1. The rules applicable with respect to the issues of an applicable law and dispute resolution are indicated in the Site Usage Policy.